The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) has launched a new application portal for its membership application. The new website was launched in June 2018 and has all functionalities to accept online applications.
According to the guidelines on the portal, all issues relating to application, payment, proposer recommendations and certification will now be done online. The following are the guidelines for those interested in September 2018 application period.
Upload only your Original Credentials. For those with statement of results without certificate should request their school to forward their transcripts to
The Executive Secretary
The Nigerian Society of Engineers
Labour House Road, Central Business District,
- Click on this link to access the application portal, Click on the Next Button
- Make sure the New Applicant option is ticked by the upper left
- Choose your category from the list of Category (Be careful in choosing this option, change of category is not allowed after making payment). Click here to know the requirements for each category and know the best category you fit in
- Fill the other details appropriately. Make sure you use your personal and valid email address and phone number as this is where you will get update throughout the application process.
Also note that it’s one email address and phone number per applicant
- Click on the Next option, confirm that your details are correct, click on Pay and Submit button
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
Interswitch (Verve & Master Card): Redirects you to Interswitch payment gateway, select your card type and enter your card details, on successful payment it directs you back to the portal with a page to print your receipt with instant Email and SMS sent to the email and phone number you registered with
Remita (Master Card, Visa Card & Bank & Internet Banking): Redirects to Remita payment options page and generates an RRR for you. With the RRR you can pay via any option of your choice: Master/Visa Card, Banking hall, and Internet banking/Mobile Apps Banking. You can also take the generated RRR to any bank in Nigeria to complete the payment.
On successful payment, instant SMS and Email will be sent to your contact details
Payment outside the Portal: Please do not use this option except the admin confirm the need for you to use it
- On successful payment, Click on the login link and login using the email address and password you registered with. Login Type: Registered Applicant
- After successful login, Click on Application menu by the left, then Profile tab to load the details you would be submitting.
- Upload your passport photograph. Please note that only a proper passport photograph that shows your Face would be accepted
BASIC DETAILS: Fill your correct basic details correctly
PROFESSIONAL DETAILS: Fill the correct details and choose your MCPE/CoPPPE Center
PROPOSER: Please make sure your proposer is whom you know very well, has his/her complete data on NSE Membership portal, financially active and ready to confirm you online. Confirmation of Proposer is now online. Please note that change or correction of proposer is not allowed. Also note that without your proposer confirming you application, you won’t be able to submit your application.
On entering the proposer no, it would display the proposer name. Confirm the name of the proposer correspond to the name of the person confirming you.
Please make sure your proposers details are correct before you click on the save button. Once you click on the save button, your proposers would receive an SMS and Email requesting for your confirmation and you won’t be able to change your proposer again.
WORK DETAILS: Add your current work details
EDUCATION DETAILS: Add only the relevant engineering qualification. For B1 Candidate, only your 1st Degree in Engineering is required. B2: Only your HND and PGD or PGD and MSc/M.Eng are required. C1: Only your relevant engineering qualification is required
DOCUMENTS: Upload all the necessary documents. Please note that only Jpeg and PNG format are accepted and file should not be more 500kb in size
- On filling all the details, Click on the Preview menu by the left to preview your application and confirm that your application is in order. Please note that you would only be able to submit when you application is 100% Complete. Once your application is 100% complete. You can now click on the Submit button, without clicking on the submit button, the NSE Staff won’t be able to view or treat your application.
- You will be notified via SMS and Email as your application is being treated, you can also check the treatment log to know the status of your application